Your Company in Singapore in 1-5 days.* Client confidentiality protection via secured systems. Your company and its application for a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondence. A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
How it works?
1. Complete our online form (3 minutes)
2. Upload your personal documents
4. Additional services such as bank account are processed.
3. Company gets registered
5. Receive your company documents by courier
For the past decade, Singapore is the only Asian country with the top AAA sovereign rating from all major credit rating agencies, including S&P, Moody’s, and Fitch. To register your company in Singapore, a local director is mandatory. SFM provides local nominee directors.
Private Limited Company (Pte Ltd)
Information published relating to company officers
The names of directors and shareholders appear in the Public Registry. One of the directors must be resident in Singapore.
High level of anonymity and privacy.
Yes, annual reports required.
17% above SGD 300,000, 8.5% below
No taxation on the profits earned abroad or from financial securities however a company is liable to pay tax in Singapore on income that is:
- accrued in or derived from Singapore; or
- received in Singapore from outside of Singapore.
Income Received from Abroad
Under Section 10(25) of the Income Tax Act, income from outside Singapore is considered received in Singapore when it is:
- remitted to, transmitted or brought into Singapore;
- used to pay off any debt incurred in respect of a trade or business carried on in Singapore; or
- used to purchase any moveable property brought into Singapore (e.g. equipment or raw materials connected to your business).
Singapore Companies Act 1963.
Singapore dollar (SGD)
Singapore is a very stable jurisdiction and has an excellent reputation.
Very efficient communication means.
Convenient world time zone: GMT+8
Paid up capital requirement
No paid up capital requirement (1 SGD)
Anniversary date of the company / Each Year
Basis of legal System
Under Common Law.
Minimum of 1 director/1 shareholder
One of the directors must be resident in Singapore.
Bearer shares are not permitted.
Singapore Company, ideal for:
* Subject to the constraints of the due diligence procedure.
** Documents must be provided for every person related to the company.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this webpage shall be construed as a contractual commitment or as a warranty. Services conditions are governed by the applicable terms and conditions.