NOMINEE SERVICES FEE
|Services||Service fee (USD)||Description|
|Power of attorney (POA) documents||299||Nominee director’s signature only|
|Power of attorney with certification by public notary||399|
Certification by notary of detail documents of POA
|Declaration of trust (DOT) with certification by public notary||299||Certification by notary of detail documents of DOT|
|Power of attorney (POA) with apostille documents||399||Certification on documents by General Registry/Court|
|Courier fee||95||Courier the original document to your residential address with express services (TNT or DHL)|
- Service fee is per annum/per appointment.
- The service fee does not cover the fee for couriering the original copy of the POA or DOT to your residential address..
- You can open a bank account for your company with the POA and/or DOT we provided.
- Certification by pubic Notary or Apostille is required for nominee services in Hong Kong, United Kingdom and Singapore.
- An apostille is a certification and legalisation of documents by the government, normally the General Registry/Court of the local country.